We are just days away from 2019, whether we’re ready for the New Year or not, it’s almost here!
I’m excited to introduce you to the 2019 TRC Board of Directors:
- President: Lori Stillwell, TIAA Bank
- Vice President (and Communications): Joe Dudek, Quicken Loans
- Treasurer: Teresa Summers, Dollar General Corporation
- Secretary: Sara Hanlin, National Corporate Housing
- Community Outreach: Andi Parker, Air Animal Pet Movers
- Logistics: Susan Macchia, Cummins, Inc.
- Logistics: Holly Hintz, UBS
- Membership and Social Media: Nicole Awalt, Oakwood Worldwide
- Programs: Tonya Hamilton, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty
- Programs: Debbie Robinson, Premier Transitions
- Sponsorship: Eve Seib, OneSource Relocation
Board Advisory Members
Your membership means so much to us, we hope to see our current members continue involvement. 2019 will be a wonderful year full of new members to welcome! The membership renewal email will be coming soon, don’t forget to renew your membership online.
- Brad Brekle, Ward North American
- Kristin Peterson, Bridgestone
A big thank you to our Sponsors for the 2018 year! We couldn’t do this without you.
Click here to view Sponsors with Contact information
Planning is underway for 2019’s Spring and Fall Meetings. We’ll be announcing the dates and locations very soon! Keep an eye out for a save the date in your email.
I have been extremely honored to lead the Tennessee Relocation Council. It’s been an incredibly challenging, rewarding and exciting year working with this amazing team! TRC’s BOD, Members and Sponsors are such an incredible group of professionals. I’m better for knowing, meeting or working with each of you.
Best to you in 2019!
Kristin Peterson, TRC President